Top Social

2k14

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Image

2013 was greatness in its simplest form. When I got home from the countdown gathering, I rushed straight for my 'Happiness Jar' and poured everything out on the table.  There were many material-ish thingy like "got the new iphone5" and shit, but then there was this little piece that read "Hon wee asked me to be his gf", I really liked that feeling I got when I read it. Ah, it was such a fascinating year despite the lack of activity. 

I have yet to come up with the new year resolution, but I had a heart-to-heart talk with H. We figured that I don't have much friends because I'm easily irritable, and that I'm pretty terrifying with annoyed. There and then I decided to stop trying. It was like forcing lil furbz to befriend another dog when the fact is Cocoa loves the company her human beings rather than another furry friend. It is ok. It took me awhile, but I've accepted that for the rest of Cocoa's life, I don't get to bring her to the dog park and mingle with other cute furbz. Cocoa doesn't have to be a replica of another friendly dog, and I don't have to be a replica of another human being.