Top Social

I'm a sister

Friday, January 31, 2014
ImageI tried writing and re-writing this piece of incredible news, but I have no clue on how to make the delivery perfect. A few days ago, my dad called and announce that he is remarrying, and I'm going to be a sister. It was magic. At that very moment, I was overwhelmed with joy and demanded pictures of my new step-mum. I couldn't focus and do anything afterwards.

I'm going to be a big sister! I'm not even sure if this joy is possible. I talked to my mum about it, and she said "amazing ain't it, there will be somebody on Earth that looks exactly like you". I've daddy's eyes, I hope the little human has them too! I cannot wait to hug the little one and tell him/her stories. Bring him/her to USS/Adventure Cove/zoo!! Want to hug the little one and tell him/her why he/she is the best thing that ever happened to me. Can't wait to splurge all my money on smiggle to surprise the little human. Hello little human, right now you're around one month in your mummy's tummy, and if you ever got to jiejie's wordpress one day (so orh piang by then right, but yes your jiejie has her diary on the internet) know that I love you.

I always knew that my family is a little special, and I hope this world will treat my little baby brother/sister entirely different. May food be readily available, may parents be inseparable, may you little cutie pie not be deprived of anything. Jiejie will work really really hard and be there for you. I might not live in a house with daddy and your mum, but I'll visit you often ok. I'm appointed sissy nanny, approved by daddy, although my mummy think I might be more a burden than help. BUT I DO NOT CARE. I'll be a part of your life. :)

Image

Spending first day of the lunar new year alone with Cocoa tonight because my mum has a date (awww), everything is going so well for my family members, I'M SO HAPPPPPPY. :) My life as oh now feels perfect. Thank you, universe.