Top Social

Friday, January 31, 2014

Image

Image

Visit daddy and his side of family today, I'm so thrilled by the idea that next time during the lunar new year, there would be another 2 people joining us for house visiting. I had a 1 minute video call session with my step-mum today, I saw her eyes light up when she saw me. It was a good feeling. Daddy told me she is about a month pregnant now, I'm really excited and I hope the crucial three months wouldn't be too difficult to deal with. I kinda like my step-mum, not the kind of love I share with my own mother, but the kind of love that exist between family. I hope I can pop by my dad's somewhere in March to get to know more about my step-mum prolly keep her company cuz it is really demanding for pregnant women to step out of house and she would be really bored. My dad talks about my step-mum in this little smile, and I like it. I hope he can be a greater father to my little sibling, because I'm so old now and if I ever needed love, I can just pretend to be upset and *tadah* wild honwee appears. Ok not wild. Was thinking about pokemon.  

My dad's mum/grandma (I forgot, oops) held my hand today when I bid goodbye. Her hand was weak and wrinkly, but warm and familiar. It felt so long since I had any physical contact with my family. I forgot how much I love that. 

Little human, whose gender I have no knowledge of yet, please hold my hand because I really want to hold yours too.