Top Social

Goodbye, my favourite botak

Monday, March 10, 2014

Image

As of 8 am today, I've officially promoted/demoted (perspective, I guess) to The NS Girlfriend. I spent the last weekend with the pre-botak. It was okay on Saturday, I managed to push any thoughts about army to the back of my mind. We idle for the longest time ever at the park, playing with lights and dogs.

ImageImage

 

 

Image

Image

ImageImageImage

 

However on Sunday, when we were out, I would giggle and out of sudden start sobbing because I'm really convinced that I will never find another person like Honwee, not even as a friend. It was nonetheless a good date because he would say something really amusing and I would start giggling again. It went on for awhile until he had to send me back home. I think I cried a good long hour, and all Honwee did was pat me until I tired enough to sleep, and brave enough to walk him to the gate. I would not post any picture of Honwee because he shaved his head on Sunday. AND if you are really so eagle to see his bald head, you can meet him yourself. Stop leeching off from me. 

My world is all about me again, and this time I am going to make as much (positive) changes as possible before Honwee comes home from his first book out. 

Image

 

See you in 19 days, botak! :)