Top Social

Wait

Wednesday, March 19, 2014
20140319-014605.jpg

20140319-014617.jpg

Some nights I play my favourite playlist and just lay here and wait. I don't know what I am waiting for, to be tired or to be free? I don't know. Cocoa is occupying my usual legs space on the bed like she always does when mummy is not around. I wonder if she loves me at all, because it's getting uncomfortable although her fur keeps my toes warm. I don't really want my nail to drop off, although I know it will, because it is "not pretty" and I am partly amazed by the colours on it. Or maybe, in it. I don't know which is which.

I spent a day (ok, half) with Claudia today. She is so talkative, I like that. She talked a lot about food, traveling and trying out new stuff. She even mentioned bungee jumping. I think she is crazy, a good kind of crazy. Feels really good to spend time with her again, how I wish everybody can be as talkative as her because I like to talk too. Although my topics are kinda restricted to Honwee only, sorry but not sorry, it's not my fault he is so fun to hang out with that I hung out with him most of my days for nearly two years.

I think I want to sleep now, then again. I should probably grab some food because I haven't had any. For a day. I don't want to be aneroxic. All girls need curves.