Top Social

Anti-social 4 lyfe

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
20140422-230008.jpg

20140422-230015.jpg

I went to school on Monday like a gong dai dai (fool; only because it sounds cuter than kum gong. Brushing up my hokkien for Honwee's ahma, but idk why I learn all the 'bad words'). H laughed when I told him I ran out of class as quickly as my legs could carry me after it ended. Yes, guys, this is Crystal. Forever running away from awkward situations. Today, a new guy classmate smiled at me and I did what I do best. I immediately turned around without reciprocating his smile. I didn't choose the dao (Arrogant and haughty) life, the dao life chose me.

And I chose to take on an extra module this semester so I could focus better in Semester 2. I died after my first lecture, too much info. Help.