Top Social

Bestie

Monday, April 7, 2014
20140407-001428.jpg

Believe them when they tell you army boys experience 90% chances of their girlfriend breaking up with them. Initially I thought to myself, "it can't be that bad you get to see your bf during the weekends, right?" I knew it wasn't easy, but I didn't expect it to be this hard? Weekends pass unforgivingly fast, I just fetched him out last Friday, why all of sudden I am sending him back in again? Where did all our time went to? I know all the singles reading this would feel that I am weak. I lived my life without H for 17 years, why can't I do it again? I want to tell you he is different, but I don't want to come off as being too cheesy.

I have so many things I want to tell him. When I witness a fashion disaster, I want to nudge H's arm and urge him to laugh with me. When I had the worst day ever, I want to call him and say "meet me at my house nowwwww" then sob relentlessly while he do nothing at all because he gets so busy sorting out his thoughts on what to do to make me happy. Sorrow when shared is divided, on the other hand, joy when shared is doubled. I miss having H going through the thick and thin with me. Even when I had the worst day, I knew I still have a shelter to hide under. Now I just feel like a floating plank from some wooden boat. Cold, alone and vulnerable.

We made it a point to replace our 'monthsary' with 'Steak Day', because we knew we'd be together for a very, very long period of time. I regret not treasuring 'Steak Day', not being more happy about having the freedom to eat with your loved one. I regret forgetting 'Steak Day' altogether and be all surprised when Honwee brings me to Astons.

I miss my bestie. :(
Beeb, I love you, I really really do.