Top Social

Raining Monday

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
20140414-183008.jpg



20140414-183016.jpg

It is raining cats and dogs as predicted by H. I wonder how he is doing.. Soaked from head to toe in his number 4, heavy ass rifle and buddy. I attempted to get a shot of the rain without getting my camera drenched, only to be limited by my photography skills :( I wish I took nicer pictures, filters work wonders, so thankful for VSCO, I wouldn't know how to survive without it.

My wordpress browser isn't allowing me to upload any more pictures and I am pretty annoyed by how I have to write an entry on my phone. You just lose all the feels when you cannot feel your keyboard. Oh well. Here's to another quiet Monday accompanied by the rain.

I really want the rain to last all night, but I couldn't bear the thought of H braving this weather with his buddy. Not that I have any power to dictate the weather anyway. Have a good week y'all.