Top Social

Pre-Siblinghood

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

This might get sappy / boring or both.
Today is officially the last day I call myself The Single Child, I've always wanted a sister. I didn't think I needed to wait this long to get one. I remember last year, my dad called me a few hours before Business Accounting 2's class test and I was so overjoyed I didn't bother to revise anymore, which is one of the reason why I didn't do very well for accounting in semester 2. Opps.

I can still recall, months ago, Honwee bickering with me telling me its going to be a baby boy and whatnot. Hey, I would still love my sibling if its Ash instead of Ashley, but sending Ashley to ballet classes will be more interesting than teaching Ash to play basketball. No doubt I'll still love you the same, I am just wildly excited by the choices of clothes I can buy for you? Or braid your hair? Or paint your nails? Oh dear, I love you already.

Life of a single child ends today, and I am ready to eat less of my favourite chocolate so you can have more.
I love you Ashley, see you in less than 24 hours.