Top Social

Divers' Night (pt2)

Saturday, October 18, 2014
IMG_0797

Checked in, with H, to the hotel where the event is going to be held at and put down our things. Being the scardey cat I am... we knocked the door three times, ask to be excused, flushed the toilet bowl and open the curtains wide before settling down. What to do, better safe than sorry.

I hanged my dress, ironed his shirt (wife already) and jumped around in bed. I LOVE HOTEL BEDS. We rolled around in bed and watch 'Tom and Jerry' while waiting for his buddy to join us.. with McDonald's. I thought it was quite despicable of us to make him buy the McDonald's up while we enjoy the air condition and whatnot, oh well.

IMG_0878

I didn't take OOTDs for the night, actually I only took 1 group photo? Anyhow, that was what I wore, white dress with crazy bareback. A lot of girls wore maxi dresses, long and elegant. Everybody looked beautiful that night?

IMG_0809

My best buddies for the night.

IMG_0813

SOMEHOW, I DON'T KNOW WHY, DIVERS ARE SUPPOSE TO 'KNOW' HOW TO DRINK. So everybody drank, in push-up position, as punishment and when mingling. The boys were made to drink over and over again. Initially the sirs made them drink was because there was too much beer, and I guess a lot of guys weren't touching the beers to impress their dates? After a few rounds the boys were drinking like its coke.

IMG_0816

IMG_0819

IMG_0820

And so, it was a drink, drank, drunk night for some of the boys. I heard the tables near the sirs had to drink over 10 cups of beer. Everybody was uttering hilarious nonsense towards the end of the night. It was quite entertaining?!?! H didn't get drunk, he only had 4-5 cups. The furthest he went was feeling light-headed and it was quite exciting for him already.

OH AND I was sabo-ed on stage, with a few girls as my 'competitors', to drink?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? If you know me, my tolerance for alcohol is ZERO. That thing is poison to me. I was still telling H and my bff-for-the-night that if I was 'forced' to drink, I'd cry. I hate the taste and one sip of that shit I'm telling you my pin to my atm card. H tried to rescue me by telling the host he would drink 2 cups in my place, but one of the 'contestant' took it as a challenge, grabbed the mic and said "ok so for every cup the girls drink, their dates drink 2". I almost pushed that girl off the stage. I swear.

Then I learned that some of the girls were drinkers and they assumed that everybody can drink. So..... oh well. I had a sip and quickly escaped the limelight.

IMG_0844

It ended alright, and I was happy because I get to hug H to sleep that night. We adopted a lost sheep who just ended his session at zouk (which was suppose to be the after party, but H's buddy K.O. from beer and my bff-for-the-night couldn't stay so...... H and I are still club virgins) and we all woke up to call for McDonald's delivery.

The guys left early the next day which gave H and I some time in the hotel room to....
CAMWHORE.

IMG_0860

we probably took 100 over pictures that morning because the lighting was damn good and turns out that I forgot to wipe out my polaroid that night.

IMG_0864

IMG_0857

BED FACE, CAN U BEAT MY BED FACE.


IMG_0889 IMG_0909 IMG_0908 IMG_0892 IMG_0890 IMG_0891

Normally the girls would talk about how thankful they are for their bfs/dates to ask them out for such an amazing night, and how they didn't know how much suffering their bf/dates have gone through etcetera, but like Julian said "who else can he bring?" AND I ALWAYS LISTEN WHEN H TELLS ME ABT ARMY, so I know most of the shit he does. #girlfriendoftheyear

It was easily one of the best nights I have with H and I know that he had fun too. I guess that is what matters the most. Hooya.

IMG_0888