Top Social

Give time, time.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
IMG_2417.JPG

There is just something about grainy pictures that are just so... Mmm.
I was re-reading my previous entries (oh, the grammar...) and I wanted to very specifically to bring this up. I am doing fine now. I don't think this concerns anybody other than Honwee, but I still want to tell you this because I cross my heart, it was one of the toughest period of my life. I don't remember myself crying and wailing so badly for the past 19 years of my life.

My biggest heart break is definitely not caused by a boy with a will to get under, but somebody carrying the same blood. I've never felt so damaged, but I am okay now.

I was so determined that I'll never get better, I didn't believe H when he told me it will get better. I am glad I took H's advice and let him nurse me back to recovery. Sometimes as cliche as it may sound, we need to give time, time.