Top Social

Gloom

Friday, November 14, 2014
Plagued by womanhood, I spent my morning whimpering in bed. The fact that I let okto tots play on television did not make things any better. "Bob, the builder, can we fix it? Bob, the builder, YES WE CAN!" I cannot resist that.

I woman-ed up (why man up, when you can woman up? I mean it takes serious guts to go on with life when your uterus is behaving like friggin' satan) to take a hot bath, and when I say hot, I mean like boiling hot. When aunt flo comes to visit, warmth is your friend.

Processed with VSCOcam with a4 preset Processed with VSCOcam with a4 preset Processed with VSCOcam with a4 preset

"Your life will only grow to the level of pain you are willing to tolerate."
Oh, Sir Bishop Dale Bronner, how apt!

This gloom and solitude brings much comfort. Everyday should be Thursday.