Top Social

Well, well

Sunday, March 29, 2015

IMG_1854
 

I have not done anything close to productive today; other than sleeping in and being force-fed by H. I now truly understand how a spoilt brat feels – good. My career as a couch potato aside, I am reading up to get my grammar cleaned up. Because...."Does he really think that big emotions come from big words?" *both hands up* Guilty as charged. Henceforth, I decided to brush up on my foundation before I embarrass myself. Which have possibly happened one too many times.

Going off to another cafe tomorrow (yes I know, but it seems to me that people nowadays enjoy cafe hopping a lot more) featuring Maybeline - my favourite cosmetic brand. I mean, my favourite not-so-little-anymore girl. I promise a visual update after tomorrow because the sight of Maybeline has always been a joy to many.

P/s: I made a word bank, am I too old for that. Haha. c.t.