Top Social

To-gather Cafe

Friday, May 29, 2015










Went to to-gather cafe last week with the closer girls in class because two of them wanted to. It is located at a quaint neighbourhood near Bedok 85. I didn't manage to get a picture of the cafe but they really put in quite a bit for their ambiance. Crowd is C R A Z Y – but we are lucky. Managed to get the indoor sitting upon arrival.

I had their baked salmon fillet, which was ok, just.. too.. small.. I ended up stealing food from the rest whom all enjoyed their pastas and chicken chop. Pandan chicken chop REALLY  does taste like pandan tho. I mean, its... kind weird. For me. Gena loved it.

Staffs were extremely friendly and tolerant towards our incessant photo-taking. Talk about tourist in their own country. The girls tried their lava cake which was a MUST HAVE (I didn't have any nice pictures of the lava cake, the one above is their brownie). Everybody was up with their phones ready to capture the 'lava' oozing out but was disappointed – nothing oozed out. It tasted ok, according to the girls but I am not a fan of dessert.

Address: 
84 Bedok North Street 4 
#01-25/27
Singapore 460084 

Closed on Mondays, quote my name and get no discount whatsoever. HAHA. OK They have a website you can check it out before you visit. 

TILL THEN, I'll be busy mugging for MST so..... be kind to yourself.