Top Social

I can’t sleep,

Monday, June 22, 2015

(I do not own this picture - http://wonderfulsenses.tumblr.com/post/76670149218/everything-you-love-is-here)

Initially I was exhausted to the bones, I wanted to bed myself and drift off immediately. Now I’m just sitting here, overwhelmed by how discontent I am with the life I am living. I only look forward to dancing and maybe coming home to the tail-wagger. Nothing else. I want to be delirious. To have a say in which direction I want my life to flow. When I ask for something, chances are, I want the truth. I want to improve. I want to do better, and that itself seems too far-fetch for some people?

I cannot sleep.

I don’t want to entertain the idea that I will have to be in school with a bruised soul, pardoning people for their lack of sensitivity. I am trying to smother this introvert inside of me so I could at least go on for 4 hours with dying so much inside. I want to be happy. I want to be excited about life. I want to make the right decisions, at the right time. I want people to be nicer to me, and help me to be a nicer person myself. Some nights I just need a little extra love and it seems like tonight I have none.