Top Social

Leaving SG + living habits

Saturday, September 9, 2017
HEY THERE, I AM LEAVING SINGAPORE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Yes, I am. 





This is by far the most nerve-wrecking and mind-liberating decision I have ever made in my life. A difficult one no doubt, still in the midst of solidifying the process getting my VISA pass, and then I will be flown out to THE LAND FROM DOWN UNDER. I will be gone in 2.5 months tentatively, I honestly don't want to spend another new year's eve in Singapore. Anyhow, It was at one point of my life I remember sitting in the office at Paya Lebar Square looking at the planes flying by and thinking to myself that "there's an entire world out there, but here I am". So when the opportunity presented itself, I took it. It's funny how life works out somehow, when I am thinking about it and there comes an miraculous opportunity, bringing the right people into my life (the place I met one of them is HILARIOUS, share again next time). Everything somehow fits. Coincidence? I guess not, I am just too well taken care of. *insert thankfulness here*

I am visiting my grandparents/baby sister more frequently, and they all know I am leaving so such family quality time is so precious.


And since there's two month-ish time left for my pampered ass life here in SG and after visiting one of my friends whom lived alone.... IT REALLY GOT ME REFLECTING. I cannot keep up with my living habits if I want to survive OZ on my own?!?!?!?! I am lazy to my very core, I think it's a really bad habit. And to be frank, I believe I have the power to do so much more when I put my mind to it. I have been cutting out on exercising, not doing the laundry (which is disgustingly piling up btw,  but no worries, I just did a load, gonna do another tomorrow) and my eating habits? As much as I am very aesthetically driven, sometimes I just DO NOT fold my clothes, I chuck them somewhere. 

My GUY friend actually said this exact line to me: "I don't even want to imagine how messy your room is". As I visited said friend's place, I really felt so ashamed of myself. I should be thankful that he have yet to decide to unfriend me, honestly if I lived with him, he would unfriend my ass and kick me out. I thought so much about it, it made me negative nelly. Wanted to cringe at myself so bad, I want to just sit there and cry. Then again, it might be PMS. I have been controlling my emotions so good these days. *pats on the shoulder* 


okay, so first order of business: 
  1. Laundry Scheduling  
  2. House-keeping Scheduling 
  3. Yoga + Dance Classes
  4. Money-saving Habits 
  5. Skincare Routines 
So these are a few things I am planning to work on. Hopefully by November, I am all good to go. If not, my friend over at Aussie might request SG to take me back because my LIFE IS FALLING APART. 




Crysy out, catch you in a bit.